Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Nikquest wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hello. Does anyone here have access to Paramount +? A new Swedish series was supposed to be released on it today - The Dark Labs - sci-fi short form-serie. You can check if there is, and if there is, create a page on it and transfer all the data from Paramount?  And then even with VPN it does not go beyond the stub. Thanks :) 

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
Hello. Does anyone here have access to Paramount +? A new Swedish series was supposed to be released on it today - The Dark Labs - sci-fi short form-serie. You can check if there is, and if there is, create a page on it and transfer all the data from Paramount?  And then even with VPN it does not go beyond the stub. Thanks :) 

Not just any Paramount+, but Paramount+ Nordic. It seems they are separate, at least the US account doesn't work with Nordic.

Nivekolsen wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:

@tnt wrote:
Not just any Paramount+, but Paramount+ Nordic. It seems they are separate, at least the US account doesn't work with Nordic.

I added the show and the info I could find about it without having a paramount+ account myself. Couldn't find any poster or a complete cast/crew list.

It seems like some episodes are in Swedish and others are 100% in English, so I left the language empty!

@qdex wrote:
Thanks.

And this is for Tantra (2017).

resolution of this image is too low
I'll try to find something more appropriate

qdex wrote 3 years ago: 1

Is there some story behind why a lot of shows are missing some externals?

I have been looking for imdb linkages and so have been playing with the imdb dataset. Running a comparison against it using the tvmaze show names gives me about 10,000 unique matches which don't have corresponding imdb linkages on tvmaze. Even more can be found if I were to use year proximity in the comparison.

@qdex wrote:
Is there some story behind why a lot of shows are missing some externals?

the story is that someone needs to manually add them

I have been looking for imdb linkages and so have been playing with the imdb dataset. Running a comparison against it using the tvmaze show names gives me about 10,000 unique matches which don't have corresponding imdb linkages on tvmaze. Even more can be found if I were to use year proximity in the comparison.

make a list and we will add them
just remember that name match does not always mean that it's the same production

Try 30 days of free premium.