Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Chopper wrote 3 years ago: 1

drosso46561 wrote 3 years ago: 1
fli718 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, pardon me for asking, but if a show is pre-empted for a breaking news update, should the date be left blank for it until there is more definitive proof that it actually aired somewhere? The reason why is because I was watching ABC tonight, and they pre-empted the shows The Chase and To Tell The Truth in my time zone (PST) (it was a breaking news story from ABC News followed by reruns of The Chase and The Conners at 9:30 and 10:30 PM respectively). Please let me know. Thank you.

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, pardon me for asking, but if a show is pre-empted for a breaking news update, should the date be left blank for it until there is more definitive proof that it actually aired somewhere? The reason why is because I was watching ABC tonight, and they pre-empted the shows The Chase and To Tell The Truth in my time zone (PST) (it was a breaking news story from ABC News followed by reruns of The Chase and The Conners at 9:30 and 10:30 PM respectively). Please let me know. Thank you.

are you sure they were postponed in all time zones (most important in ET)? they could've already aired long before the breaking news report (which i assume would've been broadcasted simultaneously in all TZs).

Try 30 days of free premium.