Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

WalkingTall wrote 10 days ago: 1

News & Sports Personalities

Can these young people photos be added to there profiles. 

Alex Presha        (ABC) Alex-Presha-1-300x300.jpg (300×300) (factsbuddy.com) 

Steve Osunsami            ABC News (dgepress.com) 

Rachael Bade                rachael-bade-1.jpg (339×350) (factsbuddy.com)

Daisy McAndew (NBC) rs=w:400,cg:true (400×441) (wsimg.com) 

Kristina Pink       (FOX) Kristina Pink - Fox Sports Press Pass 

Mike Clay          (ESPN) Mike Clay - ESPN Press Room U.S.

Lioyd Austin                    austin-bio-s.png (600×606) (defense.gov) 

Dawn Staley                   Dawn-Staley.jpg (1280×720) (nayag.com) 

Flau’ae Johnson             i (600×436) (espncdn.com) 

augusts1 wrote 10 days ago: 1

Hello all,

New here & I have new info about a show I'm watching. Monet's Slumber Party is the show and there are 2 episodes not on the show page. Episode 4 that aired 8/30 & Episode 5 that just aired 9/13. There is a test episode 6 that is on the way on 9/27. Episode 4 shows on the site Best Series but not episode 5 as of yet. I know these episodes exist since I watched episode 4 already on Best Series & waiting for 5. I also follow the show's X(Twitter) account. I'd provide links but when I did the system told me I could not do that since I'm a new account. I know, I know, I need to prove myself before I can do that lol. No, I understand it's to keep the spammers at bay. If you need the links I can send them to you via a private message. Thanks for everyone's help!

RoseRed wrote 10 days ago: 1

@augusts1 wrote:
Hello all,

New here & I have new info about a show I'm watching. Monet's Slumber Party is the show and there are 2 episodes not on the show page. Episode 4 that aired 8/30 & Episode 5 that just aired 9/13. There is a test episode 6 that is on the way on 9/27. Episode 4 shows on the site Best Series but not episode 5 as of yet. I know these episodes exist since I watched episode 4 already on Best Series & waiting for 5. I also follow the show's X(Twitter) account. I'd provide links but when I did the system told me I could not do that since I'm a new account. I know, I know, I need to prove myself before I can do that lol. No, I understand it's to keep the spammers at bay. If you need the links I can send them to you via a private message. Thanks for everyone's help!

Added

augusts1 wrote 10 days ago: 2

@RoseRed wrote:
Added

Excellent! That was fast. Thank you very much!

@augusts1 wrote:
Excellent! That was fast. Thank you very much!

I see we should thank grasshopper rex

@WalkingTall wrote:
News & Sports Personalities

Can these young people photos be added to there profiles. 

Added

RoseRed wrote 9 days ago: 1

@pietrpahn wrote:
20/20 aired a special called "The 76th Emmys: A Night of Firsts"  it has been added as a special to both 20/20 and The Emmy Awards.  I think 20/20 is the right place.   Can one be removed?

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/3000881/2020-2024-special-the-76th-emmys-a-night-of-firsts

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/3002003/the-emmy-awards-2024-special-the-76th-emmys-a-night-of-firsts

Emmys special deleted as you are correct, the press release reads it's a 20/20 special 

Try 30 days of free premium.